Herbert Samuel at the Ritz Carlton - a culinary masterpiece

As you know by now, I am a foodie who has frequented many of the kosher restaurants in Israel.  I have had many excellent meals over the years, but my recent meal at the newly opened kosher Herbert Samuel in the Ritz Carlton Herzlyia is in a class of its own.  This is the first kosher restaurant for Jonathan Roshfeld, an Israeli celebrity chef.  Words cannot even do justice to the creativity of the dishes, the combination of interesting flavors and the impeccable service.  We asked the waiter to choose dishes that he felt would give us the best dining experience.  We sampled all sorts of beef, poultry and fish, accompanied by a variety of side dishes - nothing disappointed.  The evening was not inexpensive, but it truly was a dining experience that was well worth it.

Herbert Samuel - Ritz Carlton Herzlyia - RESERVATIONS A MUST - 073-203-7707 (hotel desk - 09-373-555)

Comments

Unknown said…
I agree with you. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job. For information about Web Designing Dubai or Web Designing Karachi please visit website.
WebNagar said…
Hi, I agree with you. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative. For information about Logo designing please visit website.
WebNagar said…
Hi, I also agree with you. This post is truly inspiring. Best Muslim matrimonial website
Agree. Really nice post. Thank you so much for sharing a wonderful post.
Logo Designer in Karachi